The Parish Council is committed to maintaining Middleton St George as a separate village with an active life of its own and working to improve the quality of life for parishioners.
- To engage, whenever possible, in an open dialogue with residents, to understand their needs, and to explain how the Council will address these needs within the resources and powers available.
- To understand the issues and aspirations of residents and promote these ideals for the future.
- To facilitate greater parishioner engagement in parish matters.
- To enable, assist and encourage other local organisations and agencies to provide services.
- To promote and represent the best interests of the village for the betterment of the local community.
- To encourage and promote social and community values in the village by working in co-operation and supporting, where practicable, local organisations and groups.
- To embrace progress, improve the quality of life and support healthy living.
- To improve the management and governance of the Parish Council.