The Play Area will re-open on Saturday 1st August, 2020. Health and Safety and Covid-19 signage have been placed at the entrance to the Play Area.
The risk assessment for the Play Area which gives the anticipated hazards and the measures which can be taken to reduce the risks to users of the Play Area Play Area inc. Covid-19 Risk Assessment July 2020
The rules for using the Play Area are as follow
1. Children must be supervised by a responsible adult.
2. No dogs are allowed in the Play Area.
3. Please use the bin provided for your litter or take it home with you.
4. No glass or bottles must be brought into the Play Area.
5. There must be no smoking in the Play Area.
6. To ensure the safety of others and to keep your family and community safe please:
Wash/sanitise hands regularly especially before and after using equipment
Avoid touching your face.
7. Please do not enter the Play Area if you or a family member has:
A high temperature.
A new continuous cough.
A loss of, or change to your sense of smell or taste.
8. Do not enter the play area if you have any coronavirus symptoms.
Parents allowing children to use this play area do so at their own risk The Parish Council cannot be held responsible for any injury Incurred whilst using the facilities.in the Play Area.