Consultation on the Pre-Submission Draft Middleton St George Neighbourhood Plan
Middleton St George Parish Council has prepared a draft neighbourhood development plan for the Middleton St George Neighbourhood Area. The plan proposes a number of planning policies which, once adopted, must be used in the determination of planning applications within the parish.
In accordance with the planning regulations, the Parish Council is required to publicise the draft plan and invite comments. The plan and supporting documents will be available for feedback for eight weeks commencing on 28 September 2020 and ending at 12 noon on 23 November 2020.
The draft plan can be viewed below:
The draft plan has been informed by the following background papers and supporting documents which are also available for comment:
- Settlement Boundary link – Here
- Design Guide – Please note the file is large and has had to be split – Part1 and Part2
- Local Green Space and Protected Open Space – Background Paper Please note the file is large and has had to be split Part1, Part2 and Part3
A leaflet has been distributed to all residents of the parish to summarise the plan – Here
Comments can be made in the following ways:
- By completing the online questionnaire available at… MSG Online Response Form
- By completing the feedback form and either printing it and returning a hard copy to us or emailing it (if you want to do this rather than complete the online questionnaire)
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By letter to: Middleton St George Parish Council, 5 Whitebridge Drive, Darlington Whitebridge Drive, Darlington, DL1 3TY; DL1 3TY
Any person or organisation may comment on the plan.
All comments must be received by the parish council no later than 12 noon on 23 November 2020.