The MUGA in the Water Park has now re-opened. Health and Safety and Covid-19 signage have been placed at the entrance to the MUGA and a risk assessment has been completed to enable the MUGA to be used safely. The risk assessment can be found here MUGA inc. Covid-19 Risk Assessment July 2020
Users of the MUGA are asked to observe the following rules
1. Wash/sanitise hands especially before entering the MUGA and after using the equipment.
2. Social distancing rules MUST be followed by all users from different households and/or family groups.
3. Users should avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth whilst using the MUGA.
4. Users MUST not enter the MUGA if showing any of the following symptoms: –
- A new or persistent, continuous cough,
- Tightness in the chest, wheezing or breathlessness,
- High temperature or fever,
- Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste,
Or, if anyone from their household is showing any of the above symptoms, suspects they may have Covid-19 or it has been confirmed they currently have Covid-19.
5. No dogs are allowed in the MUGA.
6. Please use the bins provided for all litter or take it home.
7. No glass or bottles are allowed in the MUGA.
8. No smoking is allowed in the MUGA.
The MUGA has been provided for the enjoyment of the whole village. Please respect it and keep it safe for everyone to use.
In the event of an accident call the emergency services on 999. Police non urgent number 101 for or damage to the MUGA contact the Parish Council on 07722 705 008.